Porsche 992 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Wheels And Tires
    I'm about to put some wheel spacers on, so I go to eBay and find that there is something called wheel adapters. I guess they look the same, and I just can't figure out the difference between these two. And here's the result that I googled. They have a different name that makes me confused...
1-1 of 1 Results