Porsche 992 Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Of course not! I have a Macan Turbo that my wife drives. I drive it too . It’s a 2020 with 21K miles. I have considered the idea after looking at the trade in values and weighing it against the price of the new one. I just don’t know if I’m ready to wait another six months for a car. Plus the Macan Turbo is in perfect shape so it’s not really a need. It will become a need for keep holding onto it passed another year or so. I don’t want to have to trade in another 50,000 mile

A few of us have a Macan as a second vehicle. It’s a great car Bobby if you never drove it. I would highly recommend a test drive. It’s big enough to let you know it’s an SUV but agile enough to nearly feel like a sport sedan.
My wife is due next so you never know!

·
Registered
563 Posts
My wife is due next so you never know!
You had mentioned the 992. I love that car! I’ve been somewhat sheltering it from the blistering hot sun. It’s been really brutal here. My black turbo has spent the last 15 years in the garage mostly. It’s going to spend a little more time outdoors this summer . I still take the 992 out for drives but not in the really hot part of the day where I have to Parkette for several hours. By next year I’ll get over it but I’m really pampering it for now.

·
Registered
700 Posts
You had mentioned the 992. I love that car! I’ve been somewhat sheltering it from the blistering hot sun. It’s been really brutal here. My black turbo has spent the last 15 years in the garage mostly. It’s going to spend a little more time outdoors this summer . I still take the 992 out for drives but not in the really hot part of the day where I have to Parkette for several hours. By next year I’ll get over it but I’m really pampering it for now.
I hear ya! Today is the beginning of a hot steak here several 90 degree days in a row. No top down for a little bit!

·
Registered
700 Posts
I hear ya! Today is the beginning of a hot steak here several 90 degree days in a row. No top down for a little bit!
So for those of you like myself who like to detail your car but don’t like to wash it I have two recommendations for you. Anyone familiar with Manheim PA would be familiar with the largest East Coast auto auction. There is a detail store that has products they sell to the public. I use a very nice ceramic-based spray that makes your car look wet when you’re finished. It can be used with or without ceramic coatings and PPF. The other is a glass cleaner that is awesome! I don’t know if you can get these products everywhere but I’m sure you can order them. The picture of my car doesn’t do it justice because of lighting but the stuff is great.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Product Liquid Drinkware Drink Alcoholic beverage

·
Registered
700 Posts
So for those of you like myself who like to detail your car but don’t like to wash it I have two recommendations for you. Anyone familiar with Manheim PA would be familiar with the largest East Coast auto auction. There is a detail store that has products they sell to the public. I use a very nice ceramic-based spray that makes your car look wet when you’re finished. It can be used with or without ceramic coatings and PPF. The other is a glass cleaner that is awesome! I don’t know if you can get these products everywhere but I’m sure you can order them. The picture of my car doesn’t do it justice because of lighting but the stuff is great. View attachment 713
View attachment 712
With products like these you never have to wash your car. That’s why I like them.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts