Porsche 992 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would share this new feature from Porsche for anyone out there like me who got over the need to be an actual owner. I just want the experience and don't care how I get it, no shame in leasing or any other means, as long as its not stolen :D
“Porsche inFlow” is one new route to owning a 992. Its a subscription program that starts from £1,114, sold as a monthly package, meaning far less commitment than leasing and of course financing one under real ownership terms. They will be "young pre-owned vehicles that have been inspected by Porsche (“Porsche Approved”)" so patience if you want a 992 is essential till CPO'd versions show up.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Decent pricing, that's more or less on par with what BMW and MB are charging for their subscription packages. Any idea if there is a similar tiering system that opens up availability of certain models? I know the base package often doesn't include some of the newer vehicles.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Decent pricing, that's more or less on par with what BMW and MB are charging for their subscription packages. Any idea if there is a similar tiering system that opens up availability of certain models? I know the base package often doesn't include some of the newer vehicles.
Porsche exclusively mentioned a starting price of 1,299 euros, so like those other programs you've seen Porsche is matching them on price.
Any deviation from that only puts them at a disadvantage.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Has there been an mention of them expanding this outside of Germany? Seems like it might be restricted to their home market for the foreseeable future. Maybe as a test pilot? It looks like only CPO's will be available in this service.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Globally these programs will help automakers increase profitability so it will expand to existing markets they're established in.
IMO, launching in the EU first was just the safest way to test before expanding.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts