Upgrade’s completed/installed (by Apex in Addison Texas):

1.) Ryft exhaust with 200cc cats
2.) Fabspeed headers
3.) Fabspeed high pressure boost hoses
4.) Pure 1000 Turbos
5.) CSF High Performance Intercooler
6.) Cup 2s
7.) Full PPF & ceramic coating

The tune was done by Apex in Addison & ES Motors. Estimated 800-900whp range. Tuning 4.2-4.5 second 60-130mph and 9.40’s in the quarter mile.

(If you in Texas and need performance work done - go see Apex in Addison! These guys are great. I have been very happy with their work on my 992.)

Car Land vehicle Automotive parking light Vehicle Tire

Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Vehicle
Automotive tire Product Wheel Automotive design Hubcap
Automotive tire Silver Automotive design Alloy wheel Rim

Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire Hood
Crankset Bicycle frame Bicycle tire Bicycle fork Tire
Grille Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Automotive exterior
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Automotive exterior Car
Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design Automotive tire Automotive exterior

·
Registered
606 Posts
92 Turbo S - mod summary.

Upgrade’s completed/installed (by Apex in Addison Texas):

1.) Ryft exhaust with 200cc cats
2.) Fabspeed headers
3.) Fabspeed high pressure boost hoses
4.) Pure 1000 Turbos
5.) CSF High Performance Intercooler
6.) Cup 2s
7.) Full PPF & ceramic coating

The tune was done by Apex in Addison & ES Motors. Estimated 800-900whp range. Tuning 4.2-4.5 second 60-130mph and 9.40’s in the quarter mile.

(If you in Texas and need performance work done - go see Apex in Addison! These guys are great. I have been very happy with their work on my 992.)

View attachment 783
View attachment 784 View attachment 785 View attachment 786
View attachment 787 View attachment 788 View attachment 789 View attachment 790 View attachment 791
WOW! Those are some crazy numbers making your Turbo S a freekin rocket…made for the Autobahn! I can’t even imagine the insane and brutal acceleration you must have now!

Your machine is way out of my league so I will let the pros comment on the specific mods.

Congrats and above all…be safe!!!!😅

·
Registered
2022 Porsche 911 C2
11 Posts
We sent in the stock turbos. (Basically they will modify these stock turbos and exchange them with the next customer looking to exchange/upgrade to Pure 1000s.)
yup, im eventually looking to do the same with my base carrera, how was the process? pretty painless?

·
Registered
858 Posts
WOW! Those are some crazy numbers making your Turbo S a freekin rocket…made for the Autobahn! I can’t even imagine the insane and brutal acceleration you must have now!

Your machine is way out of my league so I will let the pros comment on the specific mods.

Congrats and above all…be safe!!!!😅
Damn! I’d be afraid to even touch mine…wouldn’t even know where to start. Enjoy!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Damn! I’d be afraid to even touch mine…wouldn’t even know where to start. Enjoy!
Bobby- let the big boys talk. You and I don’t know the difference between high pressure boost hoses, pure 1000 Turbos and Performance Intercooler. LOL! I personally still can’t believe that Jeremy is modifying his Turbo S to go even faster!!!! We’re not in the same league. Maybe not even in the same sport! 🤪

·
Registered
858 Posts
Bobby- let the big boys talk. You and I don’t know the difference between high pressure boost hoses, pure 1000 Turbos and Performance Intercooler. LOL! I personally still can’t believe that Jeremy is modifying his Turbo S yo go even faster!!!! We’re not in the same league. Maybe not even in the same sport! 🤪
I would never get in the way of that! The only high pressure I’m familiar with is my blood pressure but I currently have that under control with medication if anyone cares!

·
Registered
606 Posts
I would never get in the way of that! The only high pressure I’m familiar with is my blood pressure but I currently have that under control with medication if anyone cares!
Same here. We’ll have to start a new post in order for the « old geezers » over 55 to compare meds 🤪 That said, some « old geezers » know more about performance intercoolers than others. Where’s Larry when you need him?

·
Registered
858 Posts
Same here. We’ll have to start a new post in order for the « old geezers » over 55 to compare meds 🤪 That said, some « old geezers » know more about performance intercoolers than others. Where’s Larry when you need him?
I’m sure he’s doing his 4 hour morning swim!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Beautiful !! Are you doing any events ? I did this once back in 2007 but what you have done is todays modern fast car . Any upgrades to PDK to accommodate that jump ? Right now ES Motors seems to have the top times cornered . Interesting to see what the car can do

·
Registered
640 Posts
Bobby- let the big boys talk. You and I don’t know the difference between high pressure boost hoses, pure 1000 Turbos and Performance Intercooler. LOL! I personally still can’t believe that Jeremy is modifying his Turbo S to go even faster!!!! We’re not in the same league. Maybe not even in the same sport! 🤪
Usually a project car can take months . My 997 took in total 18 months between the planning and gradual additions . At the time the 996 Turbos were beating the 997 because the tuners had 8 years with the cars to figure then out. Itr was quick before the 997 took over . When the 991 arrived the big hiccup was the PDK . The massive torque was worrisome to the tuners at that time but here we are 10 years later , They figured it out .

There was. time when guys all over the wold were sending their cars to the US tuners . There were about 5 at the time and they were holding the line in various parts pf the world . The guys would post their videos . It was all about straight line acceleration . 1/4 mile . 60-130, standing mile . The big event in the US is The Teas Mile . Porsche doesn't usually win it but they do quite well . I see they still have it . Its used to be in October . I was originally going to take my car at the time until I saw a few crashes and such . I looked at amount of time that went into my car . At the time Evoms (my tuner) held the Porsche record .

Everything changed with ES Motors . They are located in. Turkey (Istanbul) but have centers in the US . They have blown away everything and not just with Porsche . There are many videos of their cars on youtube. Example pf one off their (sub 9 sec) car

·
Registered
606 Posts
Usually a project car can take months . My 997 took in total 18 months between the planning and gradual additions . At the time the 996 Turbos were beating the 997 because the tuners had 8 years with the cars to figure then out. Itr was quick before the 997 took over . When the 991 arrived the big hiccup was the PDK . The massive torque was worrisome to the tuners at that time but here we are 10 years later , They figured it out .

There was. time when guys all over the wold were sending their cars to the US tuners . There were about 5 at the time and they were holding the line in various parts pf the world . The guys would post their videos . It was all about straight line acceleration . 1/4 mile . 60-130, standing mile . The big event in the US is The Teas Mile . Porsche doesn't usually win it but they do quite well . I see they still have it . Its used to be in October . I was originally going to take my car at the time until I saw a few crashes and such . I looked at amount of time that went into my car . At the time Evoms (my tuner) held the Porsche record .

Everything changed with ES Motors . They are located in. Turkey (Istanbul) but have centers in the US . They have blown away everything and not just with Porsche . There are many videos of their cars on youtube. Example pf one off their (sub 9 sec) car
Thanks Larry. This is really FASCINATING! I knew you would relate and connect with Jeremy's project and that maybe he could take advantage of your own experience and expertise.

Hope you get your Turbo back soon and that the "damages" are not too steep.🤞

·
Registered
640 Posts
Thanks Larry. This is really FASCINATING! I knew you would relate and connect with Jeremy's project and that maybe he could take advantage of your own experience and expertise.

Hope you get your Turbo back soon and that the "damages" are not too steep.🤞
Here is the Texas Mile . Porsches have done well (240's back in 2011 but I have not kept up ) . Texas Mile – The US Mile

This car holds the record by a lot . They creamed everything 3 years ago .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts