Upgrade’s completed/installed (by Apex in Addison Texas):

1.) Ryft exhaust with 200cc cats
2.) Fabspeed headers
3.) Fabspeed high pressure boost hoses
4.) Pure 1000 Turbos
5.) CSF High Performance Intercooler
6.) Cup 2s
7.) Full PPF & ceramic coating

The tune was done by Apex in Addison & ES Motors. Estimated 800-900whp range. Tuning 4.2-4.5 second 60-130mph and 9.40’s in the quarter mile.

(If you in Texas and need performance work done - go see Apex in Addison! These guys are great. I have been very happy with their work on my 992.)

Car Land vehicle Automotive parking light Vehicle Tire

Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Vehicle
Automotive tire Product Wheel Automotive design Hubcap
Automotive tire Silver Automotive design Alloy wheel Rim

Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire Hood
Crankset Bicycle frame Bicycle tire Bicycle fork Tire
Grille Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Automotive exterior
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Automotive exterior Car
Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design Automotive tire Automotive exterior

See less See more
#2 ·
WOW! Those are some crazy numbers making your Turbo S a freekin rocket…made for the Autobahn! I can’t even imagine the insane and brutal acceleration you must have now!

Your machine is way out of my league so I will let the pros comment on the specific mods.

Congrats and above all…be safe!!!!😅

#14 ·
Beautiful !! Are you doing any events ? I did this once back in 2007 but what you have done is todays modern fast car . Any upgrades to PDK to accommodate that jump ? Right now ES Motors seems to have the top times cornered . Interesting to see what the car can do

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.