Porsche 992 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2022 992 GTS
1,314 Posts
Interesting. Any thoughts? I don't really like the exhaust pipes so close together.

2024 Porsche 911 spy photos show off refreshed face
They went back to the 991.2 exhaust layout . Its ok but not enough to deter me from lov9ng my car enough to buy one . Besides a 992.2 GTS won't be out at first. Plus they say "2024" but I think the Carrera T usually runs 2 years rather than. 1 year production .,

· Registered
1,275 Posts
Interesting. Any thoughts? I don't really like the exhaust pipes so close together.

2024 Porsche 911 spy photos show off refreshed face
Don't worry, it'll look great in gentian blue! :p And esthetics aside, mechanical updates will be interesting! Don't know how Porsche manages to make that incredible 911 a little bit "better" at every refresh and with each new gen. You won't regret it! Just don't change color!😅

· Registered
2022 992 GTS
1,314 Posts
Don't worry, it'll look great in gentian blue! :p And esthetics aside, mechanical updates will be interesting! Don't know how Porsche manages to make that incredible 911 a little bit "better" at every refresh and with each new gen. You won't regret it! Just don't change color!😅
Gentian will be replaced . Night blue already is gone . So is Dolomite . GT is forever . So is white .

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol... fortunately my 2023 Gentian Blue 911 is on its way on the Siem Cicero. :)

· Registered
1,275 Posts
I chose Gentian because I personally liked the color the best. I could care less what it does to the value because this is MY car and I'm not planning to sell it! :cool:
Same here! But if discontinued, those very special and rare Gentian Blue 992s will become even more unique and desirable for those with impeccable taste like us! I mean compared to some « other » nice classic colors but that you see just everywhere. 🤪

You got me when you brought up the 992 facelift. I forgot yours was already on its way! I don’t think I like the exhaust pipes so close together even if they look like those on the GT3! Hmm.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts