Porsche 992 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
some people say they hear an electric motor going but I can't pick up on it, is Porsche supposed to be introducing hybrid tech in the GT3?
I sort of do.
More concerning is we don't hear any hint of a manual transmission. Lots of rumors going around say the new GT versions won't get a manual. Hopefully they are wrong.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I heard some of these test mules are hiding colors we haven't seen before. Has anyone been able to spot them, even some bits of camo that might be entirely secured?

·
Registered
85 Posts
So after watching this video of the Carrera S vs Evora, i'm quite impressed and can't wait to see how the new GT3 compares to a rival like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVbKP_J_fPM
It doesn't surprise me that the Carrera S was the better overall car than the Evora but what I find interesting is the reviewer talking about how he would prefer to have more engine noise and/or road noise to liven things up. Hopefully it's not too subdued when driving.

·
Registered
99 Posts
It doesn't surprise me that the Carrera S was the better overall car than the Evora but what I find interesting is the reviewer talking about how he would prefer to have more engine noise and/or road noise to liven things up. Hopefully it's not too subdued when driving.
That's just personal preference. To some its worth the trade off of a driving experience that can't be had with a traditional powertrain setup.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.