Porsche 992 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have seen some test mules of the new race variants of the 992, but we are now getting a first look at what the production model could look like. We also don't know if the 2020/2021 GT3 model will still be available with a manual, as the Rennsport will probably be restricted to a PDK.

·
Registered
73 Posts
This is a very realistic rendering and fairly accurate to what we will probably see in the production model. The most noticeable change over the outgoing model is the huge rear spoiler we've been seeing on test mules.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Ever since official images of the Carrera and mules of higher trims dropped its been easier to create these renderings.

My favorite by far has to be the rear end on this mule

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a feeling this wont be the standard wing but I agree that it looks excellent from behind. Dig the new rear light bar.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I suggest you give the current GT2 RS a look because then you'll see how much the new GT3 is borrowing from it.
If you're not a fan of that wing, start getting used to it, but of course that depends if you were shopping for a GT3 to begin with.

·
Registered
73 Posts
With the updates even the base 992 models have been given, we are probably going to see a nice bump in power outputs with the next gen GT2/GT3. Think we will see any unique color options/themes?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts