Porsche 992 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What are the must-do things that owners are adding to theirs? The car is quite sweet on its own... I've decided not to bother with moving over my built-in radar detector. Adding Qi charging seemed interesting, but just unnecessary. Ordered a grille mesh kit and thinking about the frunk tub... Definitely thinking about adding a Techart nose lift... Mods4Cars Remote top control?
Tire Wheel Vehicle Window Car

· Registered
1,894 Posts
What are the must-do things that owners are adding to theirs? The car is quite sweet on its own... I've decided not to bother with moving over my built-in radar detector. Adding Qi charging seemed interesting, but just unnecessary. Ordered a grille mesh kit and thinking about the frunk tub... Definitely thinking about adding a Techart nose lift... View attachment 1791
I agree get paint protect film PPF and ceramic coating and no rocks or stones will hurt your baby! It will shine like this.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Cloud

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

· Registered
1,894 Posts
No. I’m not at home to look it up, but I might even have a discount code for you. I’ll get back to you this afternoon. I think it’s sort of like a friends and family thing.
LK, here is a photo of the loyalty card. It clearly says in the letter they sent that friends also get 15% off. Its unlimited and my neighbor used it already so I know it works…good luck!
Finger Font Gadget Thumb Publication

· Registered
4 Posts
What are the must-do things that owners are adding to theirs? The car is quite sweet on its own... I've decided not to bother with moving over my built-in radar detector. Adding Qi charging seemed interesting, but just unnecessary. Ordered a grille mesh kit and thinking about the frunk tub... Definitely thinking about adding a Techart nose lift... Mods4Cars Remote top control? View attachment 1791
Akrapovic titanium exhaust, they are awesome!

· Registered
992 4GTS
70 Posts
Congratulations! Very Nice! As mentioned above, PPF and ceramic. I did a full PPF (STEK Dynoshield) and Ceramic Pro 4H. The one addition that we have on all our vehicles is a Dashcam. My 992 has a Blackvue front/rear channel which also has a parking mode. A dashcam shut off switch is also prudent for shutting down parking mode when parked in the garage for long periods. If you have a lithium battery (RWS), you will drain the battery below the safe mode in 3 days due to BMS. Safe Driving!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts