Porsche 992 Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Sorry! It’s happy hour here! I figured for tire and rim let Porsche extend my stay in a hotel where I am staying for a flat. Who knows if I made the right call.
You’re in it to win it. When they send you free champagne at the hotel that they put you up at to fix you a flat tire you let me know and I will then be a little envious of your wheel and tire package. Until that time I will live on the edge without it.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
You’re in it to win it. When they send you free champagne at the hotel that they put you up at to fix you a flat tire you let me know and I will then be a little envious of your wheel and tire package. Until that time I will live on the edge without it.
Nice! Maybe I’ll cancel it tomorrow. If they toss in a robe and slippers then I’m still in!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Quick question pontiff, I don’t think Porsche patches or put plugs and tires do you have a local place that does that for you?
Just emailed my dealer and requested to cancel my coverage…no champagne for me!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Both of my Porsche dealers (Ottawa and Miami) have patched my tires. No plugs. Interestingly, my MB dealer refuses to do either. All of my cars must have some sort of imaginary magnets in the rear wheels. I regularly pick up nails in Ottawa and Miami. In both places I found a local shop that will plug my tires. Always rears due to the width I am told. 😀

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Both of my Porsche dealers (Ottawa and Miami) have patched my tires. No plugs. Interestingly, my MB dealer refuses to do either. All of my cars must have some sort of imaginary magnets in the rear wheels. I regularly pick up nails in Ottawa and Miami. In both places I found a local shop that will plug my tires. Always rears due to the width I am told. 😀
LK, thanks for the info….I’ll see what I find out. Emailed the dealer yesterday to cancel my coverage so I’ll see if they put up a fight!

·
Registered
399 Posts
LK, thanks for the info….I’ll see what I find out. Emailed the dealer yesterday to cancel my coverage so I’ll see if they put up a fight!
Larry pointed me to RL posts on this insurance topic and the discussions convinced me not to get any of the insurance options. Will do a full film though.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts