Porsche 992 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at ordering next week with a LA facility delivery so i dont care who i buy from as long as they cut me an excellent deal. Any dealer contacts and invoice pricing would be a huge help.

PNTH62VO or 0 and Porsche is down for the build now on the 911 at this very moment so i cannot confirm but you get it.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
6 Posts
good luck, you will be lucky to pay MSRP, huge shortage of cars this year!
ordered mine in January and get my 2022 in September but I'm the first 2022 at my AD

·
Registered
7 Posts
Took delivery 3/20/21 of a new 911, 992 CS manual. Ordered it 11/21. The next allotment for 911’s is for the fall. No deals.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looking at ordering next week with a LA facility delivery so i dont care who i buy from as long as they cut me an excellent deal. Any dealer contacts and invoice pricing would be a huge help.

PNTH62VO or 0 and Porsche is down for the build now on the 911 at this very moment so i cannot confirm but you get it.

Thanks guys!
The discount margin is very narrow if any. If you can afford an auto in this class, don’t quibble over pennies. List or a bit less is a victory especially with GT versions coming on. These cars are well worth the price, just don’t be foolish enough to reach beyond your means.

·
Registered
2 Posts
There are porsches you can negotiate on. Couple years ago i bought a panamera 4s sport turismo. Was heavily optioned and on the retail floor for close to a year. Few want the station wagon but i love it. They knocked about $18K off. Couple months ago i bought a mambo macan gts that was ordered but they didnt have the $. Crazy expensive for a macan but they knocked off about 10%. Today they have lots more taycans and they seem to priced well. Almost bout the $239K turbo s on their floor but someone came in and bought so i got the 911

·
Registered
7 Posts
The discount margin is very narrow if any. If you can afford an auto in this class, don’t quibble over pennies. List or a bit less is a victory especially with GT versions coming on. These cars are well worth the price, just don’t be foolish enough to reach beyond your means.
Just to clarify, my comments are reserved to 91/‘s.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts