Porsche 992 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just wondering if anyone has a car waiting in Emden for a vessel. Let me know. I’m waiting for my Targa GTS and overly excited!!!!!
I'm waiting for my 911S cab to make its way to Jacksonville. The car just arrived at Emden yesterday 11/23. I haven't heard much about delays right now at the port so hoping for the best and it will arrive by end of December. Would like to hear from anyone on their experience in time it took recently to get their car to the states.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It took mine 3 weeks at the port. (Which isn’t bad considering what a lot of people have said. But it’s finally on a vessel to California! It’ll get there around the 23rd of December but I’m in Chicago, so then it still has to be transported. It’ll be worth the wait… so I’m not complaining! Just trying to be patient.
(Targa 4 GTS). Be patient and enjoy when you get it. There is no substitute!

·
Registered
4 Posts
It took mine 3 weeks at the port. (Which isn’t bad considering what a lot of people have said. But it’s finally on a vessel to California! It’ll get there around the 23rd of December but I’m in Chicago, so then it still has to be transported. It’ll be worth the wait… so I’m not complaining! Just trying to be patient.
(Targa 4 GTS). Be patient and enjoy when you get it. There is no substitute!
3 weeks seems to be the magic number at the port. Just checked the tracker and it changed from "on the vessel at Emden" from 11/25 to 12/9 with arrival to port in Jacksonville on 12/30 and then my to dealer in Naples on 1/6. Hopefully this is somewhat accurate!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
3 weeks seems to be the magic number at the port. Just checked the tracker and it changed from "on the vessel at Emden" from 11/25 to 12/9 with arrival to port in Jacksonville on 12/30 and then my to dealer in Naples on 1/6. Hopefully this is somewhat accurate!
And then usually you won’t find out your car is on a vessel until at least a day after it’s left port. Mine is getting to Brunswick 12/3 and then has to go through the Panama Canal around to california! Ugh!!!! But there have been people on another thread who said their cars were at port for MONTHS!!!!! But those were Macans waiting for parts. So I hope your car leaves the port soon! At least you’ll be driving it in sunshine! I’ll be driving mine in the snow!!!!(chicago!) But when spring comes, it’ll be so much fun!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts