Porsche 992 Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I have a 2023 GT3 Touring that went into production last week after 18 mos. It is schld to go on a vessel end of Nov and the dlr as well as PCNA are still showing Dec delivery. I guess time will tell. It’s been a long wait.
Well, my Targa GTS finished production Nov 9, was supposed
It's the final countdown. Once on the vessel, mine took a 4-5 weeks to arrive to the dealer. Guess it depends how far you are from the US port.The snow has arrived "Up North" and a bunch of us are storing our cars for winter. Hope you'll be able to enjoy your GT3 once you get it.

PTS Oslo Blue if I remember. Don't forget to share some pics.
ugh…. Mine was supposed to leave Emden on the 10th! Now…. Delayed. It’s going to Benicia and THEN has to be transported to Chicago! So now I’m looking at the end of January…:-(

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Well, my Targa GTS finished production Nov 9, was supposed

ugh…. Mine was supposed to leave Emden on the 10th! Now…. Delayed. It’s going to Benicia and THEN has to be transported to Chicago! So now I’m looking at the end of January…:-(
And no, not me. Mine is white with Chalk interior. I did see a GORGEOUS Bentley today….. Coupe, like a little more purple than an eggplant color with a light interior. It really was beautiful. I know it sounds gaudy, but this color was deep enough to actually wonder what color it was. I’m new to this forum, never posted before but I’ve had 3 Panamera’s and this is my first 911. I figured I’m not getting any younger, so why not???? Lol!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
And no, not me. Mine is white with Chalk interior. I did see a GORGEOUS Bentley today….. Coupe, like a little more purple than an eggplant color with a light interior. It really was beautiful. I know it sounds gaudy, but this color was deep enough to actually wonder what color it was. I’m new to this forum, never posted before but I’ve had 3 Panamera’s and this is my first 911. I figured I’m not getting any younger, so why not???? Lol!
Why not is right, This is my first also….still pinching myself!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Sounds awesome! Be patient and enjoy the new ride!
Lol!!!! I don’t think my bank account will allow that!!!!! Haha!!! But thanks for the ad! And thanks, I will enjoy the ride. My whole life I NEVER thought I would ever be driving a car like this. So I’m really excited but the longer I wait, the less snow it will see. I’m kinda nervous about driving it. I just have to be careful. But can’t wait til summer! But a GT3!!!!!! Holy shit!!! Very nice! What color? And 18 months!!!!! Did you know it would be a 23 when you ordered it?

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Lol!!!! I don’t think my bank account will allow that!!!!! Haha!!! But thanks for the ad! And thanks, I will enjoy the ride. My whole life I NEVER thought I would ever be driving a car like this. So I’m really excited but the longer I wait, the less snow it will see. I’m kinda nervous about driving it. I just have to be careful. But can’t wait til summer! But a GT3!!!!!! Holy shit!!! Very nice! What color? And 18 months!!!!! Did you know it would be a 23 when you ordered it?
My 992 is a 2022 Cabriolet S Manual. Ordered last October and took delivery in March....you will love it!

·
Registered
11 Posts
My 992 is a 2022 Cabriolet S Manual. Ordered last October and took delivery in March....you will love it!
My Gt3 Touring started as a 2022 allocation that was received in summer of 21. Since it was a PTS, CXX and ran into supply shortages, it was pushed to a 2023 build and carried with it the increase in pricing which i was not happy about. The good news is it finally commenced production last week. Given what my dlr is telling me it’s still unclear how many 2023s will get allocated nxt year so I’ll just have to be patient at this point and be happy to get one.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts