Porsche 992 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 127 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Any delivery update? Your car and my Cayenne Turbo GT sitting in Emden. Talked to my SA today. He told me no vessel assigned yet. What does your portal say>
[/QUOTE

Both my dlr and my updated portal is now reflecting a 12/30 date for loading on a vessel. If it gets pushed my guess it wont arrive in the states until 1st week of February. My dlr as of last Friday is showing week of 1/20 Arrival. Our cars are waiting at Emden Port along with Audis For the same vessel.

· Registered
23 Posts
I'm going to say that your portal information is more accurate. When my 911 came over, the portal was good at the dates. There isn't any portal for my Cayenne.
My portal just updated today. My car originally estimated to be on a vessel 12/30. It’s now showing on vessel 1/20 and arrival at Dlr in 2nd week of February. The journey continues. I just hope these cars are well protected from the elements given it’s been sitting at Emden Port since 12/16. PTS makes me more nervous. Still hard to wrap my head around how long this has taken. Signed a contract 5/21 for GT3T and taking dlvry in 2023.

· Registered
100 Posts
My portal just updated today. My car originally estimated to be on a vessel 12/30. It’s now showing on vessel 1/20 and arrival at Dlr in 2nd week of February. The journey continues. I just hope these cars are well protected from the elements given it’s been sitting at Emden Port since 12/16. PTS makes me more nervous. Still hard to wrap my head around how long this has taken. Signed a contract 5/21 for GT3T and taking dlvry in 2023.
Same here but my cab has been sitting in Emden since 11/30. Get in line! Lol. Seriously, I hope our cars are protected. Mine will have sat there for almost two months! I just need it before the nice spring weather arrives.

· Registered
23 Posts
Same here but my cab has been sitting in Emden since 11/30. Get in line! Lol. Seriously, I hope our cars are protected. Mine will have sat there for almost two months! I just need it before the nice spring weather arrives.

I just received an update from my contact at PCNA. He is showing vessel load as of 1/20. He assured me that the cars are well protected while waiting at the port. Hopefully thats the case and our vehicles will be delivered that meets all our expectations.

· Registered
74 Posts
I just received an update from my contact at PCNA. He is showing vessel load as of 1/20. He assured me that the cars are well protected while waiting at the port. Hopefully thats the case and our vehicles will be delivered that meets all our expectations.
Thanks for the update. My Cayenne Turbo GT has been sitting in Emden, got there mid November. Porsche doesn't offer the portal like they do for the 911's. So I'm sitting blind as to what is happening.

· Registered
74 Posts
I've been watching the Emden port and what vehicle vessels are docked there. Today and about a week ago. Two vessels left Emden heading to Davisville, which is Porsche's first U.S. stop. Why aren't our cars on them? What I can't see in their manifest is there next stops. I'm thinking these haulers are raising there prices and Porsche isn't will to pay them. So they are waiting for a vessel to take a cheaper shipping rate. Only speculation. My 911 back in September was at Emden less then 7 days and put on a vessel.

· Registered
100 Posts
I've been watching the Emden port and what vehicle vessels are docked there. Today and about a week ago. Two vessels left Emden heading to Davisville, which is Porsche's first U.S. stop. Why aren't our cars on them? What I can't see in their manifest is there next stops. I'm thinking these haulers are raising there prices and Porsche isn't will to pay them. So they are waiting for a vessel to take a cheaper shipping rate. Only speculation. My 911 back in September was at Emden less then 7 days and put on a vessel.
My dealer said they have 40 Porsches waiting for a ship in Emden. That’s one dealer.

· Registered
100 Posts
The TYD app was down for a while today, but you may want to check now. My app is now showing that my vehicle made it on a vessel a couple days ago (Siem Cicero). This is after my app showed a 20 day delay only a day or two ago.

· Registered
23 Posts
Mine is still showing 1/20 Vessel load date. My PCNA contact sent me an official printout on their Porsche Sales & Vehicle Management System and it shows Planned, Expected & Actual dates for status events with codes. The tracking system for my vehicle en route to Davisville RI hasn’t changed. Congrats on getting your on a vessel.

· Registered
23 Posts
Sadly it seems Porsche has lost some of its mojo in accurately managing the production build and shipment process. My build date was changed 3 times. US dealers and customers can longer rely on estimated dates as it seems to be a moving target week to week. Ive never experienced this with my previous Porsche purchases and I have been a customer for 25 yrs starting with the 993s. Im curious if this is a consistent phenomena currently being experienced with the other German auto manufacturers as well post covid. All I can do is wait.

41 - 60 of 127 Posts