Porsche 992 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Congrats. I'll be appreciated if you keep us posted on the order status updates dealers typically push during the build-to-delivery timeline.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome to the forum, great looking build. No matter what revisions Porsche makes to the 911, there will always be purists upset by them. Will this be replacing your GTS?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes it will be replace GTS, I agree someone always has something to say about change. I have had 88 911, 03 C4s and my GTS. Went to factory as a child. The new ones reminds me of 930’s. I like it, the inside I will have to get use to, it is very modern and tech driven. Thanks

·
Registered
168 Posts
Yes it will be replace GTS, I agree someone always has something to say about change. I have had 88 911, 03 C4s and my GTS. Went to factory as a child. The new ones reminds me of 930’s. I like it, the inside I will have to get use to, it is very modern and tech driven. Thanks
Wow, coming from that experience your feedback of the 992 will be invaluable especially since publications haven't addressed the 992 in that regard.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts