1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
168 Posts
Tired of seeing these common wheel options that have always existed, its like Porsche knows owners will either stick with them or ditch completely. So they throw on something good enough.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I mean there are 4 different wheel options to choose from, which is more than most other automakers provide from factory. You can also have them painted to match the exterior color of the car. I didnt like it at first, but the Racing Yellow is growing on me.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Porsche doing the math... probably comes down to realizing that people spending in the high 5 figure to low 6 figure range, have no problem spending an extra 4 figures more. I used to get my winters put on/off by random shops and would always see brand new high end vehicles come in for HRE's, Forgiatos, Vossens, etc.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I personally think the color matched wheels are a bit much, especially on the brighter paint options. Have a look at the results with the lime green.

·
Registered
168 Posts
In that case I would prefer a black 911 with gun metal or black wheel. Aside from that it makes these cars look tacky. Staying true to its motorsports roots is essential.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts