Porsche 992 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is it, every time I bring my 991.2 for service they pump up my tires to full load (44F/49R)? Even when I tell them to leave it! Liability can’t see it? When I bring my Macan for service and tell them to leave it at 1/2 load…..they leave it be. With my MB service I do not even have to mention it.
The full load makes the ride very harsh and laud! Not a big fan of the P-zeros. With 1/2 load (32F/38R) the tires feel much better “grippy” and more quite. The SA keeps chuckling at me…..

·
Registered
481 Posts
Why is it, every time I bring my 991.2 for service they pump up my tires to full load (44F/49R)? Even when I tell them to leave it! Liability can’t see it? When I bring my Macan for service and tell them to leave it at 1/2 load…..they leave it be. With my MB service I do not even have to mention it.
The full load makes the ride very harsh and laud! Not a big fan of the P-zeros. With 1/2 load (32F/38R) the tires feel much better “grippy” and more quite. The SA keeps chuckling at me…..
I love it !! I never have to worry about filling up a low tire . Even more important is when I hit a nail it takes longer to go flat . I am kidding of course .
It doesn't bother me that much though .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts