Well Its official . Porsche has moved my delivery date up from early 2021 to the middle of November on my 911 Carrera 2 S. I've made a couple of changes that I hadn't originally specd, after placing my original order. Here are the options I've chosen.
1. U4 Aventurine Green Metallic
2. AP Standard Interior In Black Leather
3. P3U Sport Package
PASM Sport Suspension
Sport Chrono package
Sport Exhaust in Black
4. KQ2 PORSCHE Logo In High Gloss Black
5. ONC 911 Carrera S Logo In High Gloss Black
6. GIF 8 Speed Doppelkupplung (PDK)
7. 46l 20"/21" Carrera S Wheels
8. INV Wheels Painted In High Gloss Black
9. 7Y1 Lane Change Assist (LCA)
10. QQ2 Ambient Lighting
11. Q2J Power Seats ( 14 way with memory)
12. 2FS GT Sport Steering Wheel
13. PORSCHE Logo Embosses On Headrest
The options made after the fact were, Lane Change Assist, Embossed Headrest, Porsche Logos In Black.
The dealer I'm working with is Walnut Creek in Northern California. The salesman is Edward Vanderpriem. So far my experience with Ed has been excellent . After contacting four different dealerships, this is where I ended up. I'm glad I did. I felt they offered me a fair discount, with a professional helpful attitude . I've decided to have the vehicle wrap done at a independent shop that WC recommended when the car arrives. We are looking at 128,900 before tax, lic, discount, etc.