Porsche 992 Forum banner
161 - 172 of 172 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Are dealers still adding dealer markup? I looked at a 992 about a year ago and local dealer was adding $20-25k or more to a base model and more for upper trims. Anyone get a 992 at MSRP? The car market is going down so I can’t imagine dealers are still gonna be able to pull off ADM into 2023…

· Registered
1,894 Posts
Are dealers still adding dealer markup? I looked at a 992 about a year ago and local dealer was adding $20-25k or more to a base model and more for upper trims. Anyone get a 992 at MSRP? The car market is going down so I can’t imagine dealers are still gonna be able to pull off ADM into 2023…
I would say yes from feedback here but amount depends where you reside. I didn’t pay extra here in Pa.

· Registered
2022 992 GTS
1,312 Posts
That depends on the dealership. There are still some that are trying. My dealership never put a markup on a new car. Used cars, however are sold at market price.

161 - 172 of 172 Posts