Porsche 992 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Same here cannot access the app.
it would be interesting to know if they stick all the cars on a train or truck them right from port

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Same here cannot access the app.
it would be interesting to know if they stick all the cars on a train or truck them right from port
I know for a fact that when the higher end cars arrive at my dealer, they are in a covered trailer. My Macan came in a open trailer.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just heard from the horses mouth. All vehicles that are sold are trucked right from the port. Some open trailer, some closed trailer.

Reactions: CH61

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Not so good news today…….

Stopped by the dealer today with a very positive attitude, thinking car will be here within three weeks. That was the expected date. Well, as it turns out the actual date is what matters. The car was in body shop on Apr 14th and that is the last entry in the actual column.Expected delivery date now sits at Jul 27th.😕
The pessimist in my was hoping to drive the car by the and of June…….
Dealer thinks they hit a roadblock with specific parts.
But said, do not be surprised to get a call from me early……

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
That is what I think. He said 3wks. One more month is no big deal for me. I am enjoying my c2cab at the moment. Too hot to put the roof down though. Have clear side markers on order( from Suncoast) for both cars😜.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Excellent news! :giggle: I say ETA 3 weeks once on board. Like Bobby said, it's the Final countdown"!
Yes. I have so much on the go that I am not really thinking about it. I enjoy reading your (guys) posts a lot on this forum!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Unfortunately, none. The app does not really work in Canada. I even went in via the US app, but with canadian car I could not get it to work.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
I am in Miami now and see sooooo many white cars. In the sun they looks just right. Original plan was to get white. Not sure if I want three white P cars😜. The black will look a bit like a pimp mobile, especially with tint.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Nice! Wont be long now. 3400 miles on mine but still getting used to the size difference from my 981.
3400 miles!! That is not bad at all. It will be some time before I reach such numbers. I plan to “never” take the 992 to the lake. To get there I have 20 miles of bad/busy highway, 15 miles of beautiful, empty, rolling hills and sharp turns two lane secondary and…….wait!! 10 miles of gravel😣. Even if I drive super slow on the gravel….some yahoo will pass me and throw tons of debris and (with my luck) will end up on my windshield. When I am at the lake with the Macan, my wife will drive the pimp mobile😜😜

1 - 20 of 30 Posts