Porsche 992 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Not so good news today…….

Stopped by the dealer today with a very positive attitude, thinking car will be here within three weeks. That was the expected date. Well, as it turns out the actual date is what matters. The car was in body shop on Apr 14th and that is the last entry in the actual column.Expected delivery date now sits at Jul 27th.😕
The pessimist in my was hoping to drive the car by the and of June…….
Dealer thinks they hit a roadblock with specific parts.
But said, do not be surprised to get a call from me early……

·
Registered
700 Posts

Stopped by the dealer today with a very positive attitude, thinking car will be here within three weeks. That was the expected date. Well, as it turns out the actual date is what matters. The car was in body shop on Apr 14th and that is the last entry in the actual column.Expected delivery date now sits at Jul 27th.😕
It’s a moving target for sure so do your best to take it all in stride!

·
Registered
455 Posts

So sorry to hear about that delay. :( Let's hope for an "early" call. 🤞

·
Registered
9 Posts
Still waiting too! My first delivery was to be March, but its now sitting on the floor of the Atlantic from the Felicity Ace fire. I received an early May reproduction date with a July 1st delivery.
:( It's on the dock, and missed this week's ship loading and departure and now my estimated delivery was moved to early mid-August. I guess you just need to wait for good things to happen? She will be a beauty when she arrives. You cant rush perfection!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Still waiting too! My first delivery was to be March, but its now sitting on the floor of the Atlantic from the Felicity Ace fire. I received an early May reproduction date with a July 1st delivery.
:( It's on the dock, and missed this week's ship loading and departure and now my estimated delivery was moved to early mid-August. I guess you just need to wait for good things to happen? She will be a beauty when she arrives. You cant rush perfection!
That’s horrible Eagle…hang in there the best you can.

·
Registered
563 Posts

They tend to round up . You will get it earlier .

·
Registered
563 Posts
I commend your stamina with this . We all had it hard but your case is as tough as it can get.

21 - 40 of 88 Posts