Porsche 992 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Just checked and my car arrived a week early.
My car was pushed back when the boat sank one month . That action taken was immediately after the news . Then the car arrived 2 weeks earlier than the one month original projection , I think Porsche had a lot to digest and they just wanted to proceed with caution . By now things are in full swing I imagine . Cars seem to be arriving .

·
Registered
700 Posts
My car was pushed back when the boat sank one month . That action taken was immediately after the news . Then the car arrived 2 weeks earlier than the one month original projection , I think Porsche had a lot to digest and they just wanted to proceed with caution . By now things are in full swing I imagine . Cars seem to be arriving .
Has the ship fire situation ever happen before….I don’t recall.

·
Registered
455 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
That is what I think. He said 3wks. One more month is no big deal for me. I am enjoying my c2cab at the moment. Too hot to put the roof down though. Have clear side markers on order( from Suncoast) for both cars😜.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Excellent news! :giggle: I say ETA 3 weeks once on board. Like Bobby said, it's the Final countdown"!
Yes. I have so much on the go that I am not really thinking about it. I enjoy reading your (guys) posts a lot on this forum!

·
Registered
455 Posts
That is what I think. He said 3wks. One more month is no big deal for me. I am enjoying my c2cab at the moment. Too hot to put the roof down though. Have clear side markers on order( from Suncoast) for both cars😜.
Seems like the clear side markers are almost a required aesthetic mod and that amber markers should go the way of the Do-Do bird! LOL! I'll look into it but I'm still completely in awe to consider any changes...for now! But clear markers should look good on GB.

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Unfortunately, none. The app does not really work in Canada. I even went in via the US app, but with canadian car I could not get it to work.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
I am in Miami now and see sooooo many white cars. In the sun they looks just right. Original plan was to get white. Not sure if I want three white P cars😜. The black will look a bit like a pimp mobile, especially with tint.

41 - 60 of 88 Posts