Porsche 992 Forum banner
81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
There are some cars that dealerships are paying over sticker for in trade. Problem is they’re also charging over sticker . It really is crazy times. They have no cars. They building Macan’s, Taycan , And cayennes . You’ll have to wait two years for 911. I can’t believe you got your car after all this time and just add the right cut off time.
Did you let him drive at least😜

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
I did a quick search on car carriers this morning. Apparently, on June 14 SFL Composer left Emden for Halifax (due in Halifax Jun 21). On June 11th apparently my car was in port of Emden. I curious if my car is on board. If so, then I should be able to see it in about 10 days. Then PPF, tint. Perhaps I will be driving it in three weeks. If the car is not on Composer, then I will not see the car before mid Aug.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I did a quick search on car carriers this morning. Apparently, on June 14 SFL Composer left Emden for Halifax (due in Halifax Jun 21). On June 11th apparently my car was in port of Emden. I curious if my car is on board. If so, then I should be able to see it in about 10 days. Then PPF, tint. Perhaps I will be driving it in three weeks. If the car is not on Composer, then I will not see the car before mid Aug.
That’s a strong possibility!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Why don’t we meet one afternoon and you can check out my car? I know it will drive differently than yours but it’ll be very similar. I usually swim from 12 until two so I have about two hours afterwards that I could meet you. It’s a straight run from the pool to the dealership. That’s usually when I try to make it there with my car if I drop it off.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
Why don’t we meet one afternoon and you can check out my car? I know it will drive differently than yours but it’ll be very similar. I usually swim from 12 until two so I have about two hours afterwards that I could meet you. It’s a straight run from the pool to the dealership. That’s usually when I try to make it there with my car if I drop it off.
That would be a great idea Larry. Unfortunately, I fly out tomorrow morning. I will be back sometime in October. We should definitely meet up then and at that point compare notes:
RWD vs AWD
light weight package vs glass sunroof
rear wheel steering vs front end lift etc

·
Registered
563 Posts
That would be a great idea Larry. Unfortunately, I fly out tomorrow morning. I will be back sometime in October. We should definitely meet up then and at that point compare notes:
RWD vs AWD
light weight package vs glass sunroof
rear wheel steering vs front end lift etc
I wish we could take them both out. Maybe when you get back will take out both of mine

81 - 88 of 88 Posts