Porsche 992 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
35 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Because of covid, I didn't get a call from my dealer to spec it as I wanted before the car went into production :(, although they got one thing right, it was ordered with a manual 7 speed which I am thrilled about and sport corn package.

I would have spec'ed it with;
-Power sports seats plus
-20"/21" RS Spyder Design wheels
-Rear Axle Steering
-Sport-Tex Seats
-Sport Package (Manual Transmission)
-Exclusive Design Taillights
-Porsche Crest Embossed on Headrests (front)
-Multifunction GT Sports Steering Wheel Race-Tex

and a couple of other details like the speedometer and chrono package in red.

I miss having a button to turn on/off the sports exhaust, although I prefer the look of the double tailpipes. The car still sounds good.

Still love the car!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Because of covid, I didn't get a call from my dealer to spec it as I wanted before the car went into production :(, although they got one thing right, it was ordered with a manual 7 speed which I am thrilled about and sport corn package.

I would have spec'ed it with;
-Power sports seats plus
-20"/21" RS Spyder Design wheels
-Rear Axle Steering
-Sport-Tex Seats
-Sport Package (Manual Transmission)
-Exclusive Design Taillights
-Porsche Crest Embossed on Headrests (front)
-Multifunction GT Sports Steering Wheel Race-Tex

and a couple of other details like the speedometer and chrono package in red.

I miss having a button to turn on/off the sports exhaust, although I prefer the look of the double tailpipes. The car still sounds good.

Still love the car!!
Congratulations on your new car @993glyfada! Sorry to hear you couldn't check off all your boxes. Are you going to try and switch the wheels to the RS Spyders? Have you had a chance to take it out yet?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I don't think so, the wheels are growing on me, the car looks a little more like a daily, which it is! I will go back to my dealer this month and either order a new 992S spec how I would have liked or, leave a deposit for the 992 GTS that will surely be announced soon!

I drive it daily, and love it, shifting gears is really fun, rewarding albeit certainly not as maniac fast as the auto.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts