Porsche 992 Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Saved $$$ and got it 9 months earlier. Now if I can figure out how to zero out trip meter, stop rear view mirrors from pointing UP towards the sun when put in reverse and how to synchronize/harmonize memory seat settings/keys et al AND to do nav/google maps and 55 other things. A lot of fun and keeps me busy.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Saved $$$ and got it 9 months earlier. Now if I can figure out how to zero out trip meter, stop rear view mirrors from pointing UP towards the sun when put in reverse and how to synchronize/harmonize memory seat settings/keys et al AND to do nav/google maps and 55 other things. A lot of fun and keeps me busy.
Congrats on your new 992! To reset trip odometer switch to the left screen in the cluster. Then press and hold the scroll button. The odometer will start flashing after a few seconds and reset after another few

·
Registered
799 Posts
I found this on RL: "Go to the right mirror adjustment (when it is still in reverse), adjust it to where you want it. Take it out of reverse, it should go back to normal, back in reverse should have it where you just adjusted it too..."

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks for the tips-good news and bad news. Cleared trip mileage but not sure how how I got to left screen. I was diddling with iPhone music library and then tried to get to left screen via right scroll. Didn’t work and tried left scroll which turned up volume. Somehow I got there and reset trip mileage but it was luck not technique. Will keep playing with it and I’m sure will figure it out. Didn’t mess with mirrors as it appears car has to be running to put in reverse and I didn’t want to fire it up for less than a minute to adjust mirror. Will try that next time I’m going for a drive. Thanks again!

·
Registered
799 Posts
Thanks for the tips-good news and bad news. Cleared trip mileage but not sure how how I got to left screen. I was diddling with iPhone music library and then tried to get to left screen via right scroll. Didn’t work and tried left scroll which turned up volume. Somehow I got there and reset trip mileage but it was luck not technique. Will keep playing with it and I’m sure will figure it out. Didn’t mess with mirrors as it appears car has to be running to put in reverse and I didn’t want to fire it up for less than a minute to adjust mirror. Will try that next time I’m going for a drive. Thanks again!
You can select the right or left screen with the button on your steering wheel
Car Automotive design Motor vehicle Steering wheel Plant
. See pic

21 - 39 of 39 Posts