Porsche 992 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently bought my first 911 and love it. I discovered this post while searching for whistling noise while driving between 40-60 mph. The dealer could not figure it out. Does anyone have any recommendations. I am glad to join this community. Thanks

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome @RKK.

How is your 911 now that the whistling noise is gone (seen your update in the other thread)? Also, mind sharing what you optioned it with along with other order details? Curious to see what everyone is getting. Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love the 911 Touge. I have never owned one before and I am glad I bought one. There is now a rattling noise from the passenger seat, I think it is the strap for folding the seat. Otherwise the car runs great. I ordered a 4s with premium package, glass sunroof, sports chrono, heated steering, lighting package, exhaust package all in black.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I love the 911 Touge. I have never owned one before and I am glad I bought one. There is now a rattling noise from the passenger seat, I think it is the strap for folding the seat. Otherwise the car runs great. I ordered a 4s with premium package, glass sunroof, sports chrono, heated steering, lighting package, exhaust package all in black.
You'll be hooked for life!

Before deciding on the 911, were you looking at other sports cars like the AMG GT, Jaguar F-Type, etc.? Or even other Porsche's like the Taycan EV?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You'll be hooked for life!

Before deciding on the 911, were you looking at other sports cars like the AMG GT, Jaguar F-Type, etc.? Or even other Porsche's like the Taycan EV?
I looked at AMG GT and the Lexus LC. I tried the Cayman GTS but it was too small for me. I was sold on the 911 the moment I sat in it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts