Porsche 992 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I previously leased a Cayenne Platinum for 3 years. Other that being a bit under-powered it was a great SUV. I was looking at the 992 for over a year and decided to pull the trigger on the Carrera S. After 750 miles, I think Porsche nailed it !! (drove the AMG C63s and the E63s to compare. Nice cars but for me they just didn't deliver what the 992 did). Sure there were a few issues - had to have the tires road force balanced as I had a mild shake at 60mph and that fixed it. Door handles don't always sense my hand. 1 side mirror turns up instead of down. Something is rattling near the rear seat belts when I close the door but Porsche confirmed the problem with a recent bulletin and parts are on the way.. That said, I'm extremely happy with the car. Fit and finish are above par, seating is jet fighter-like but surrounding views are that of a full size sedan, how did they pull that off ?? :) The electric steering is weighted and crisp, the sport exhaust just dances with the gas pedal and the power delivery...... superb!!! This one is a keeper.
IMG_2524.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts