Porsche 992 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this forum, really enjoyed reading this thread. Sold my beautiful Sapphire blue GT4 about 16months ago after 31/2 years ownership. (Some photos below.) Put a deposit down on a 992 - after quite a wait, it should be in the dealership next week. Getting quite excited now. This will be my fifth Porsche, but first 911. I’m based in the UK. Kind regards.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Land vehicle

Vehicle Car Wheel Window Tire

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

·
Registered
606 Posts
New to this forum, really enjoyed reading this thread. Sold my beautiful Sapphire blue GT4 about 16months ago after 31/2 years ownership. (Some photos below.) Put a deposit down on a 992 - after quite a wait, it should be in the dealership next week. Getting quite excited now. This will be my fifth Porsche, but first 911. I’m based in the UK. Kind regards. View attachment 872
View attachment 871
View attachment 874
View attachment 873
View attachment 875
Welcome Lozzer (officially this time)! And WOW! Your GT4 was a beauty. Can't wait to read your comments on the 992. NA vs Turbos, etc, You already mentionned abandoning the MT fraternity which I won't hold against you since the PDK is such a great transmission (and Larry will be reading this 😅 ). I loved driving it but I always feel that something is missing without the third pedal. I'm addicted to that stick.

Don't forget to post pics of your 992 and also your build so we can all criticize it! LOL! Just kidding. We're a friendly bunch, very respectful of each others preferences. Except if you chose Racing Yellow for a color! :p

I daringly chose Gentian Blue and I don't regret it for a second so I find that Saphire Blue just stunning!

Cheers mate! 🥂

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks so much for you kind words. My car is at a port in Germany, should be in the dealership in Manchester next week. It will then be transported to the detailer for full PPF and ceramic coating, then transported back to the dealership for registration on the 1st of September.
I‘ll post spec details soon. Is it best to post them on this thread? Kind regards.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Fantastic. You will have your 992 soon. At least your car didn’t have to cross the Atlantic! 🥵

You can post your spec and pics on this thread for sure. It’s yours!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome Lozzer (officially this time)! And WOW! Your GT4 was a beauty. Can't wait to read your comments on the 992. NA vs Turbos, etc, You already mentionned abandoning the MT fraternity which I won't hold against you since the PDK is such a great transmission (and Larry will be reading this 😅 ). I loved driving it but I always feel that something is missing without the third pedal. I'm addicted to that stick.

Don't forget to post pics of your 992 and also your build so we can all criticize it! LOL! Just kidding. We're a friendly bunch, very respectful of each others preferences. Except if you chose Racing Yellow for a color! :p

I daringly chose Gentian Blue and I don't regret it for a second so I find that Saphire Blue just stunning!

Cheers mate! 🥂
Fantastic. You will have your 992 soon. At least your car didn’t have to cross the Atlantic! 🥵

Thanks so much.
P.s. Gentian blue is stunning. 😀😀😀

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi, the spec is -
GT Silver metallic, black leather seats with sport - Tex seat centres (crayon stitching), electric slide/tilt sunroof, electric folding mirrors, 911 logo in black high gloss, PDK, Sport Chrono package, Sports exhaust system (silver), Carrera Classic wheels, wheel centre set with full colour Porsche crest, PDLS plus, auto dimming interior and exterior mirrors and integrated rain sensors, windscreen with grey top int, privacy glass, park assist with reversing camera, ioniser, light design package, 4 way electric sports plus seats, heated GT steering wheel, storage package, seat belts silver grey, Porsche crest on headrests, Bose surround sound system.
Regards.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi, the spec is -
GT Silver metallic, black leather seats with sport - Tex seat centres (crayon stitching), electric slide/tilt sunroof, electric folding mirrors, 911 logo in black high gloss, PDK, Sport Chrono package, Sports exhaust system (silver), Carrera Classic wheels, wheel centre set with full colour Porsche crest, PDLS plus, auto dimming interior and exterior mirrors and integrated rain sensors, windscreen with grey top int, privacy glass, park assist with reversing camera, ioniser, light design package, 4 way electric sports plus seats, heated GT steering wheel, storage package, seat belts silver grey, Porsche crest on headrests, Bose surround sound system.
Regards.
Great build Lozzer and I know a couple of guys on this Forum who will salute your choice of color! ;) Good job! (y) Can't wait to see the pics.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts