Porsche 992 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2022 992 GTS Cab
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My GTS Cab hits freeze on July 7th with a estimated delivery on October 7. I am wondering what the lag time is following freeze until production begins? I’m at the pre-increase pricing so assuming any changes now would bump me into the $6k increase in spite of not reaching my freeze. Thanks!

·
Registered
563 Posts
My GTS Cab hits freeze on July 7th with a estimated delivery on October 7. I am wondering what the lag time is following freeze until production begins? I’m at the pre-increase pricing so assuming any changes now would bump me into the $6k increase in spite of not reaching my freeze. Thanks!
I locked 9 days early . The track your dream App will tell you when it begins . In my case it all was ahead of schedule until the boat caught fire which sparked a near one month delay . Start to delivery was Dec 9 (lock) to April 4 (delivery) .

·
Registered
700 Posts
I locked 9 days early . The track your dream App will tell you when it begins . In my case it all was ahead of schedule until the boat caught fire which sparked a near one month delay . Start to delivery was Dec 9 (lock) to April 4 (delivery) .
We had some extenuating circumstances for sure but the production (in my opinion) moves quickly then shipping seems to slow it down. Those robots move pretty damn fast!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts