Porsche 992 Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Agreed! It's the lack of communication with the customer that is insulting. I'm happy NOW but the whole experience left a bitter taste. I placed my order just before all hell broke loose (in January 2021) and back then NOBODY KNEW what was coming. Not Porsche, not the GM, not the SA, nobody. But when things started to look bad they didn't even try to reach out to me. I was just as mad as Gussie. That said, my postponements lasted more than a year (not a few months)! LOL! But I got therapy (mostly from members of this Forum) and it helped! :p
Update’n
Squeaky wheel gets the grease!!
After filing a case they emailed me to contact a dealer for an allocation if I wanted to buy a car!!
Yes u can’t make this up.
findlly got someone at pcna to come true.
var is held up in productionas they are slow
No missing parts just slow. The car eill
Have a birthday shortly after I take ownership
Spoke to the dealer he finally started to speak to people who have brains.
poor me
No 150k sports car for the summer.
my friends said to bring my problems to God !

·
Registered
606 Posts
Update’n
Squeaky wheel gets the grease!!
After filing a case they emailed me to contact a dealer for an allocation if I wanted to buy a car!!
Yes u can’t make this up.
findlly got someone at pcna to come true.
var is held up in productionas they are slow
No missing parts just slow. The car eill
Have a birthday shortly after I take ownership
Spoke to the dealer he finally started to speak to people who have brains.
poor me
No 150k sports car for the summer.
my friends said to bring my problems to God !
Don't know about God but you can share your "problems" on this Forum. It helps to put things in perspective. And we have a "Pontiff". 😅

·
Registered
5 Posts
My Targa 4S is on the Supreme Ace about 12 hours from the port of Baltimore. The porsche track your dream app is not trustworthy. It shows the car on the Supreme Ace on the way to a port in the southern part of the US. I tracked the Targa with vessel find. Wrong port Porsche!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
My Targa 4S is on the Supreme Ace about 12 hours from the port of Baltimore. The porsche track your dream app is not trustworthy. It shows the car on the Supreme Ace on the way to a port in the southern part of the US. I tracked the Targa with vessel find. Wrong port Porsche!
Wow

·
Registered
12 Posts
The good news is your new car is on a vessel and on its way. My Turbo S will be built soon. I see this message when I log into the web site.

Dear Customer,
PCNA is aware of new delays in shipping completed vehicles currently awaiting loading in Port of Emden. The delays are due to shipping vessel availability disruptions and labor shortages at the Port of Emden that are largely outside of Porsche’s control. This is a very dynamic situation, and PCNA is working diligently with the VW Group to help minimize car shipment delays.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
The good news is your new car is on a vessel and on its way. My Turbo S will be built soon. I see this message when I log into the web site.

Dear Customer,
PCNA is aware of new delays in shipping completed vehicles currently awaiting loading in Port of Emden. The delays are due to shipping vessel availability disruptions and labor shortages at the Port of Emden that are largely outside of Porsche’s control. This is a very dynamic situation, and PCNA is working diligently with the VW Group to help minimize car shipment delays.
It’s all bs!!
I finally got someone with a brain at pcna and they admitted it production issues
No war no chip no nothing other than they are behind.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I traded my 2017 991.2 CS2 in June of 21 and the gave me $ 91,000 as a trade. They then advertised it for $ 125,000. We then had a hurricane and the dealer lot flooded and the car was a total loss. i have been without a driving toy ever since. The reality is that Porsche as a company is not interested in the courtesy that a customer should be given, because the product will sell any way!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
I traded my 2017 991.2 CS2 in June of 21 and the gave me $ 91,000 as a trade. They then advertised it for $ 125,000. We then had a hurricane and the dealer lot flooded and the car was a total loss. i have been without a driving toy ever since. The reality is that Porsche as a company is not interested in the courtesy that a customer should be given, because the product will sell any way!
Very tru.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Damn!

41 - 52 of 52 Posts