Porsche 992 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
@BobbyG plz check your dream app . I was originally scheduled to be on the vessel on 2/18 . That has now been changed to 3/18 . It looks like they are holding it at the port an extra month . If its just me then so be it but I dont think so . I hope its just me but if not then my guess is that they want to sort out the events of the last week . I already asked on Macan Forum . I am asking in Rennlist too .

My initial thought was "oh no". If cars pile up at the port plus one less ship this cant be good overall.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So your working nights? Did I hear you say before you drove at night, trucker?
No I am retired . I have multiple hobbies . One of them is animal rescue . Its easier at night and my best critical care veterinarian is on at night , cars are another hobby. So is swimming ., Theres very little overlap . Most car folks dont know the other two and visa versa . Although I did get a few folks at the pool totally into this car !!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
No I am retired . I have multiple hobbies . One of them is animal rescue . Its easier at night and my best critical care veterinarian is on at night , cars are another hobby. So is swimming ., Theres very little overlap . Most car folks dont know the other two and visa versa . Although I did get a few folks at the pool totally into this car !!
Ok cool! Retired also early but I think we spoke about it still working two days a week marketing and sales. Love my pool!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Ok cool! Retired also early but I think we spoke about it still working two days a week marketing and sales. Love my pool!
I have house pool and I wish I could fill it with cement ..haha . I used to compete . I need Olympic size pool to adequately lap swim. The older I get , the better I used to be .I will always love the sport though .

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Everyone - I have V200 number for 911 for 5/22/22 delivery to USA ordered 1/5/22. Service Advisor said Porsche will send link for track my dreams. Should i have already received track my dreams email? Thank you!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.