Porsche 992 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning my tracheostomy's your dream app went nuts . First it changed the date , then it changed the status right before my eyes . I am on the vessel. It already left the port !!! Its ahead of schedule .
Font Red Mobile device Screenshot Gadget

Ecoregion World Map Font Line

Ecoregion World Map Azure Font

·
Registered
84 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They might be….they like getting the Benjamin’s for sure. Just waiting for the call to get the Bank Check!
I’ve already got mine on the sidelines. Cashing out into this volatile market would be challenging . When I traded my car that’s when I earmarked the entire position to buy this.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don’t do loans, hate debt. Between my trade and cash put aside the finance department will not like it.
I pay cash too . A ,lot of guys skip PFS and opt for a credit union and such . Forums often have a thread where they share the contest of shopping for the lowest rate . Frankly I like seeing my name on the car's title .. not a lender . The pride of ownership is a nice feeling to have. I own my house outright too . Bought it 30 years ago , lived jn it and its worth 5 times more now . I never upgraded to a lavish home and with hurricanes I sometimes even think this 4 bedroom is too much . I am very minimalist with home stuff . I have been content in a hotel room . I stay in house mostly because I love my pets and feel condominiums have a lot of rules (parking , pets , special assessments , etc .. drama) . My car and my house are my little castle . Wife likes it too for the same reasons .. her castle too.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Tire Property Smile Wheel Automotive tire

Snow Sky Building Tree Branch

Omg, we have much more in common than I thought. Paid off my home 15 years early, grew up in a banking household so I was raised well on topics of debt and investing. Thus retired early at 55 from music business and JNJ corporate. Sorry for the delay but I was busy with the damn driveway! Warm weather soon and then looking at warmer climates.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
View attachment 434
View attachment 435
Omg, we have much more in common than I thought. Paid off my home 15 years early, grew up in a banking household so I was raised well on topics of debt and investing. Thus retired early at 55 from music business and JNJ corporate. Sorry for the delay but I was busy with the damn driveway! Warm weather soon and then looking at warmer climates.
Beautiful home and photo of the snow. It’s a real role reversal when I see ghosts like you posting snow pictures buying cabs where I buy coupes . I’m estimating one week for you.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Beautiful home and photo of the snow. It’s a real role reversal when I see ghosts like you posting snow pictures buying cabs where I buy coupes . I’m estimating one week for you.
Thank you sir! Same housing situation here. Bought 4 bedroom home, wife 2 kids for 166k now with housing boom 415k. Perfect size why go anywhere...like you, have an awesome pool but winter sometimes sucks. Working on a winter plan for next season when the bride decides to hang up teaching gig.

·
Registered
11 Posts
View attachment 434
View attachment 435
Nice, same here paid cash for my CarreraS this past Nov (1 more year before I retire from JNJ). Once on the vessel the clock stats ticking, when is my ride going to get here.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Awesome……congrats!
Its not here . until its really here . You know the deal ! It has to be tough even on the salesman . It took. a year to close a deal . I keep hearing about shortages yet I also see people getting allocations . Maybe I am just hanging out with the right people ? I know there are some who haven't yet .

1 - 20 of 45 Posts