Porsche 992 Forum banner
121 - 134 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·
Hang in there stud! By the way, what does the warning sticker say or mean on the driver side window? Is it necessary or can I remove it?
I am going to remove it . The harder part is the permanent stickers on the sun visor . They are larger than ever this time . Plus the visors are leatherette . Cant believe Porsche cheeps out on this but I am not spending 2400 bucks at Suncoast to have nice leather visors with no stickers . Leather Sun Visors - 911

·
Registered
561 Posts
I am going to remove it . The harder part is the permanent stickers on the sun visor . They are larger than ever this time . Plus the visors are leatherette . Cant believe Porsche cheeps out on this but I am not spending 2400 bucks at Suncoast to have nice leather visors with no stickers . Leather Sun Visors - 911
They are fugly for sure but I’ll probably leave it alone for now.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 ·
I read that and hope your ok….touch of the flu???
I know after 5 tests that its not Covid . Its not the flu because I never had fever. Its like having the flu with no fever where I feel like I have been run over by a bulldozer . This really sucked ! I a hoping to get out soon .

·
Registered
354 Posts
I know after 5 tests that its not Covid . Its not the flu because I never had fever. Its like having the flu with no fever where I feel like I have been run over by a bulldozer . This really sucked ! I a hoping to get out soon .
Hope you feel better fast cause it's getting pretty boring on the Forum without you!!! :p

121 - 134 of 134 Posts