Porsche 992 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will call my dealership to update . Start reading at post 942. Shipping schedule Emden - USA - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums
Apparently one of the boats hit rough seas and a few cars came loose . The RL guys dated which but there is an official bulletin . I will find out of my dealership has it or can tell me the name off the boat and the status of the cars .

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I got al update . Sales adviser was getting ready for work so he didn't have the bulletin in front of him but he said the boat was headed to Houston that had the damage .

·
Registered
561 Posts
I got al update . Sales adviser was getting ready for work so he didn't have the bulletin in front of him but he said the boat was headed to Houston that had the damage .
Pontiff, your always on top of it, thank you. My app stated tonight En Route so my question to you is, do they deliver cars on a Saturday…tomorrow???

·
Registered
354 Posts
I will call my dealership to update . Start reading at post 942. Shipping schedule Emden - USA - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums
Apparently one of the boats hit rough seas and a few cars came loose . The RL guys dated which but there is an official bulletin . I will find out of my dealership has it or can tell me the name off the boat and the status of the cars .
"Boat hits rough seas and a few cars came loose!!!!!!!!! Geezz! Don't know what else can happen? Putin could hit that button!!!! :eek:😩

1 - 5 of 5 Posts