Porsche 992 Forum banner
121 - 140 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
It looks like it will be in mid 40s and sunny this Saturday. It would be a perfect day to take the beast for a spin (likely the last one). Unfortunately, and once again I will be away. @CH61 i will be passing right by your place……could drop off that side marker…😜

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
It looks like it will be in mid 40s and sunny this Saturday. It would be a perfect day to take the beast for a spin (likely the last one). Unfortunately, and once again I will be away. @CH61 i will be passing right by your place……could drop off that side marker…😜
Mid 50’s here today that means top down for me with the heat on!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Most guys I know have winter wheels on already in the north .
Still summer tires but I wont take it out in the winter…probably will garage it in a few weeks. I’ll drive my wife to work and use her car if I need it. She has a GLK that she loves and wont get rid of it. I offered to buy her a Macan and I would take hers but she said no! To say she’s attached to it is an understatement.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Still summer tires but I wont take it out in the winter…probably will garage it in a few weeks. I’ll drive my wife to work and use her car if I need it. She has a GLK that she loves and wont get rid of it. I offered to buy her a Macan and I would take hers but she said no! To say she’s attached to it is an understatement.
Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Land vehicle

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Thats why its a perfect opportunity to buy yourself a Macan . My the time she drives it she might need to replace the GLK . If not then you still have it . Macan is a great car !! Plus you would become one of us . :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #134 ·
So, I could not resist…….took the gts out for a spin. It was dry and sunny about 35f. It felt good. Did not realize how dusty a black car gets in a underground parking garage, until you take it outside in the sun. Will have it washed before I cover it for the winter.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
So, I could not resist…….took the gts out for a spin. It was dry and sunny about 35f. It felt good. Did not realize how dusty a black car gets in a underground parking garage, until you take it outside in the sun. Will have it washed before I cover it for the winter.
I think we're the only ones (Canadians) not having turkey today LK! :p The good thing is that because of the US holiday there were less trucks on the roads today. Traffic was light. At least that's my theory.

Back to business, good thing you took the GTS for a spin. I'm jealous. And yes, washing the black beauty is a good idea before storage. Just make sure it dries completely before you cover it.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Had mine out today also, 55 here! Glad you got it out of the basement!

121 - 140 of 146 Posts