Porsche 992 Forum banner
141 - 146 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I think we're the only ones (Canadians) not having turkey today LK! :p The good thing is that because of the US holiday there were less trucks on the roads today. Traffic was light. At least that's my theory.

Back to business, good thing you took the GTS for a spin. I'm jealous. And yes, washing the black beauty is a good idea before storage. Just make sure it dries completely before you cover it.
I am not eating a turkey . I love turkey . Not. fan of the holidays . They are a huge inconvenience for me . As you know I do animal rescue . Its my this hobby (swimming , cars ,animals) . Holidays are bad nights for animals . People who normally feed them don't ,. Quite often I find an abandoned animal on a holiday too . People are cruel ("Grandma is allergic ..bye bye " ) and guess who finds them.

Last year Thanksgiving 2 AM ,,, a wherehouse district (sadly a. dumping ground ) I fed them on the curb . Notice two kittens by the pole . I try to get as many neutered as possible . Some are friendly . They dont all make it . They wait fir me each night in that bush. They know the sound of my car and come out.
Plant Tree Street light Road surface Asphalt

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I am not eating a turkey . I love turkey . Not. fan of the holidays . They are a huge inconvenience for me . As you know I do animal rescue . Its my this hobby (swimming , cars ,animals) . Holidays are bad nights for animals . People who normally feed them don't ,. Quite often I find an abandoned animal on a holiday too . People are cruel ("Grandma is allergic ..bye bye " ) and guess who finds them.

Last year Thanksgiving 2 AM ,,, a wherehouse district (sadly a. dumping ground ) I fed them on the curb . Notice two kittens by the pole . I try to get as many neutered as possible . Some are friendly . They dont all make it . They wait fir me each night in that bush. They know the sound of my car and come out. View attachment 1390
You are a saint and the Pope!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
you got me to laugh out loud. This is when I start my packing for the night while you guys are sleeping I’m out it’s late at night and into the early morning hours that things are quite enough with less people and cars. Sadly, that is not the only bush.
That’s such a cool thing you do so be careful. What would they do without you!

141 - 146 of 146 Posts