Porsche 992 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just joined. Have mine on order and ETA is June. Will know in app 3-4 weeks when in June it will be expected. Have a 450 Hp 718s that is track prepped from before. The 992 will be kept stock - for now - except for getting an upgrade on the suspension side - JRZ coilovers. :grin:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your pre order. You have a pic of that 718 by chance? Sounds like you've done some serious work on it.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I've always been in favor of not doing performance mods right away. Not everyone takes time to appreciate the stock configuration.

Welcome

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your pre order. You have a pic of that 718 by chance? Sounds like you've done some serious work on it.
Thanks! Will post some tomorrow.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've always been in favor of not doing performance mods right away. Not everyone takes time to appreciate the stock configuration.

Welcome
Thanks! I work at a manufacturer so it is for development and testing purposes.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reactions: 992gt3 and Mauer08

·
Registered
168 Posts
Thanks! I work at a manufacturer so it is for development and testing purposes.
Any insight we can get on that R&D process would be great to have here, which in turn can help you, early collective customer feedback is invaluable.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just joined as well, am from Montreal. My car has arrived at the dealership on Jan 20, but I wait after March 15 to pick it up. Winter tires are mandatory until March 15 here in Montreal, and I don’t want this car to taste any salt from the road...It is «*all black*», black paint, black carrera wheels, black interior, and side/rear glass will be black tinted.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts