Porsche 992 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I have a 2020 911 992 and it is equipped with Lift assist. The only way I can operate this feature is manually. is there a way for me to store/save the locations I use the lift assist in my vehicle?

I have seen that Porsche Tycoon has a place in the CAR setting to save locations. I can't find this on my 992!!

Farhad

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hello All,

I have a 2020 911 992 and it is equipped with Lift assist. The only way I can operate this feature is manually. is there a way for me to store/save the locations I use the lift assist in my vehicle?

I have seen that Porsche Tycoon has a place in the CAR setting to save locations. I can't find this on my 992!!

Farhad
I'm told the GPS assisted is on the 21 builds (to be confrimed)
I cant find any info also.

Font Parallel Screenshot Number Document

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I have been told when you hit the switch to manually lift the car, a pop up shows up on the PCM screen to save the location. I do not get this POP up. I will try and go under Car ---> Control --->Vehicle --->Smart--->Lift setting and see if it exists or not! will report back soon. Thanks C for your inputs. Maybe it is true that this Smart Lift Setting is available only on the 2021 models UP

·
Registered
457 Posts
I have been told when you hit the switch to manually lift the car, a pop up shows up on the PCM screen to save the location. I do not get this POP up. I will try and go under Car ---> Control --->Vehicle --->Smart--->Lift setting and see if it exists or not! will report back soon. Thanks C for your inputs. Maybe it is true that this Smart Lift Setting is available only on the 2021 models UP
Curious to know if you find the Lift a must have option and if your car has the lowered suspension and/or the Sport design bumper (two options that would diminish the ground clearance). I realize that the need depends on your driving environment. Personally, I nerver felt the need with the Boxster. But since this will be my first 911, I'm wondering...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.