Porsche 992 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
I owned a 996 in the past and couldn't have asked for better. 992 brings together older era's and a forward looking design in a way only Porsche can!

Is that your favorite color option as well?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have had another 911 in a similar grey. The dealer had a car in Agate grey. I was more worried about the interior grey color. Had a Macan with grey inside it is a very dark grey. Which is good.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Get a really good sense of the new stance from that picture and it looks incredible. Think they will make further changes to the track width on the GT models?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Get a really good sense of the new stance from that picture and it looks incredible. Think they will make further changes to the track width on the GT models?
If you're impressed now, just wait till some of well respected tuners get their hands on these 992's ;)

·
Registered
73 Posts
I've never understood why someone would buy something as refined as a Porsche product and then turn it over to aftermarket tuning companies. Porsche has been developing this model since the 60's.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I've never understood why someone would buy something as refined as a Porsche product and then turn it over to aftermarket tuning companies. Porsche has been developing this model since the 60's.
Not many people are purists so they don't have the knowledge or appreciation to understand some products are near perfect.
Plus, Porsche of all brand give the widest range of experience from mild to wild, what more do they want?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts