Porsche 992 Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just reading that allocations and 992's are difficult to come by. I ordered mine in October 2020 and it arrived in April 2021. It was such an exciting experience. Got the manual shift and loving the fun of driving it. A couple regrets of not ordering the painted classic wheels and alternate red interior stitching to go with my red dials and red belts. But due to cost, decided I had already stretched my budget to the max. It's now in storage for the winter. Anyway it was a dream come true for me and has been such a thrill to order a brand new 992.
Just reading that allocations and 992's are difficult to come by. I ordered mine in October 2020 and it arrived in April 2021. It was such an exciting experience. Got the manual shift and loving the fun of driving it. A couple regrets of not ordering the painted classic wheels and alternate red interior stitching to go with my red dials and red belts. But due to cost, decided I had already stretched my budget to the max. It's now in storage for the winter. Anyway it was a dream come true for me and has been such a thrill to order a brand new 992.
Classic Wheels look great with Guard Red!! Its been years since I have owned Guard Red. Have V200 order Guard Red 911 can't wait.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It is not too late to get those wheels. You deserve it!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts