Porsche 992 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the official confirmation of my allocation for a 992 S cabriolet in Gentian Blue, I’ve decided to change my Avatar to celebrate the occasion. It’s not as much the picture that I received on MY Porsche app with the order confirmation but the caption behind it:

“A dream comes true”

For a long time Porsche enthusiast but a first time 911 owner, it says it all!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Boxster is 2014 with 33K on the clock, bought it for my 50th for 51K getting 46K for it. I don't know how the CPO stuff works but its based on age and mileage???
Age/mileage/ condition . Thats a great used car . They can CPO a car up to 10 years . Whoever buys it gets two years of extended warranty . They will probably try and see it in the mid to upper 50's with the CPO . It costs them 3K to so they re in at 49K

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Age/mileage/ condition . Thats a great used car . They can CPO a car up to 10 years . Whoever buys it gets two years of extended warranty . They will probably try and see it in the mid to upper 50's with the CPO . It costs them 3K to so they re in at 49K
That’s what I was thinking. Mid 50s. Next owner will get an extremely nice car.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Not an S. 55 degrees today so top down after lunch and liquor store run. Need plenty of Woodford on hand for Friday.
[/QUOT
I traded my s in 2017 . I got 33K for it. They sold it for 57. Amazing how these cars going up in value. 718 four-cylinder was just that much of a disappointment. GTS and Spyder are too expensive so that middle price point has just been amazing for the 981. I loved my boxster . At 28K miles on it.

·
Registered
744 Posts
If I had more room I would’ve kept it but then again I don’t want to take care of two vehicles. After I test drove a automatic 992 I was hooked immediately.
I know the feeling. I once asked someone who had a car collection what it was like . He replied “you can only drive one at a time and they all break”. You made a good move and you’ll find that in the new car.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Stunning color combo!!! Just got a call from my SA for Carrera cab fall delivery. Opting for same exterior colors and wheels. Curious as to what you selected for interior-I am torn between all Bordeaux Red and BR w/black dash/trim.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Stunning color combo!!! Just got a call from my SA for Carrera cab fall delivery. Opting for same exterior colors and wheels. Curious as to what you selected for interior-I am torn between all Bordeaux Red and BR w/black dash/trim.
Bobby is just too excited (who wouldn't be?). Here are pics of the 2 tone red/black interior he already shared. He might have some more.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.