Porsche 992 Forum banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

· Registered
1,897 Posts
One will look at 98% satisfied as amazing. Another will see it as not good enough. You must ask yourself….which group you are in😏
I’m like 50% satisfied….wait what! I’m 100% satisfied at this point and heading to the Harrisburg Pa Car show tomorrow with the bride so this could be trouble. My SA and the Team will be there to greet us.

· Registered
76 Posts
I’m like 50% satisfied….wait what! I’m 100% satisfied at this point and heading to the Harrisburg Pa Car show tomorrow with the bride so this could be trouble. My SA and the Team will be there to greet us.
Let us know how the show is. I was at the Detroit Auto show in the Fall and it was terrible. Very few imports and no Porsche! They reverted to gimicky stuff and there was a lot of open/empty space. It used to be a great show but has gone way downhill over the years. Pre-covid the Canadian Auto show in Toronto 2023 Canadian International AutoShow - Feb 17-26, 2023 has always been great and had a great representation with almost all the manufacturers but this year from what i'm reading they won't all be there, and Porsche is not shown as an exhibitor yet, so just not sure who exactly will be there. Sad times for these shows, many manufacturers are probably wondering if they even need to to there as they don't need to "sell" their cars anymore! And yes, tell your wife only a small deposit holds your car for now and "we'll see".

· Registered
1,897 Posts
Let us know how the show is. I was at the Detroit Auto show in the Fall and it was terrible. Very few imports and no Porsche! They reverted to gimicky stuff and there was a lot of open/empty space. It used to be a great show but has gone way downhill over the years. Pre-covid the Canadian Auto show in Toronto 2023 Canadian International AutoShow - Feb 17-26, 2023 has always been great and had a great representation with almost all the manufacturers but this year from what i'm reading they won't all be there, and Porsche is not shown as an exhibitor yet, so just not sure who exactly will be there. Sad times for these shows, many manufacturers are probably wondering if they even need to to there as they don't need to "sell" their cars anymore! And yes, tell your wife only a small deposit holds your car for now and "we'll see".
Will do, my Porsche dealer has participated for many years. It is close to their dealership, so it makes it easy for them and they usually have a bunch of cars there. This complex is quite large several floors so it’s very well attended.

· Registered
1,273 Posts
The Montreal Auto Show is on this week and I’m off but I won’t be going. Too many manufacturers absent. But lots of EV!

I’ll be instead enjoying all the fresh snow we got recently. 😊

· Registered
1,897 Posts
The Montreal Auto Show is on this week and I’m off but I won’t be going. Too many manufacturers absent. But lots of EV!

I’ll be instead enjoying all the fresh snow we got recently. 😊

There’s always next year!

61 - 73 of 73 Posts