Porsche 992 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Porsche 911 Carrera
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm a new member from Charleston, SC. I just purchased a CPO 2020 Agate Grey 992 Carrera.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks...I also own a 2020 Cayenne. Here is a picture. View attachment 168
Hi Eric
New member also.
Ive just ordered the same colour in a Base 992. I want to keep the extras as low as possible but wife wants the glass sunroof 😂. Im guessing this one has had a lot of options?
I've got my deposit down but the colour is the only thing I'm certain on.
I love the wheels, how do they look in real life with the colour? I like the Carrera S wheels as ell but think I'd need them sprayed exterior body colour.
Any tips welcome from anyone

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Eric
New member also.
Ive just ordered the same colour in a Base 992. I want to keep the extras as low as possible but wife wants the glass sunroof 😂. Im guessing this one has had a lot of options?
I've got my deposit down but the colour is the only thing I'm certain on.
I love the wheels, how do they look in real life with the colour? I like the Carrera S wheels as ell but think I'd need them sprayed exterior body colour.
Any tips welcome from anyone
Mine is a 2021 992 S Cab. Guards Red. I got the S so I could get a MT. Sapporo happy I got the manual!!! So much fun to drive and I won't get bored with the car. I love it so far but could do without all the bells and whistles. Still haven't figured out a lot of things. Mine has the S wheels in silver and I love them that way. I don't like black wheels or body colored wheels!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts