Hard wire would be the best and most logical option if the cigarette outlet fails. I got the steps for the outlet from RL. They seem to work, can post…..
Most appreciated. That would be great! Thank You. I can compare them to the ones I found on the this site and Rennlist below.........
1) Plug charger in 12 volt socket. (immediately after garage park)
2) Turn ignition key to accessory (key fob on seat). Wait 30-60 secs
3) Plug charger in wall outlet
4) Select Lithium on Porsche Charger and hold the mode button for 10 secs
5) Wait 30-60 secs. Turn off ignition and lock vehicle