Porsche 992 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this forum although long time Porsche owner. Ive seen a lot of commentary on 2022/2023 allocations. I finally recd a Comm# from Porsche on a new 2023 GT3 Touring build expected to be dlvrd by year end. This build started as a 2022 allocation in Nov 21. Long stressful story to get to this point but Ill post progress As I get closer. If dlrved on time it will be a year and I will be grateful after a stressful process. Fortunately my dealership was great in getting it this far.

·
Registered
606 Posts
New to this forum although long time Porsche owner. Ive seen a lot of commentary on 2022/2023 allocations. I finally recd a Comm# from Porsche on a new 2023 GT3 Touring build expected to be dlvrd by year end. This build started as a 2022 allocation in Nov 21. Long stressful story to get to this point but Ill post progress As I get closer. If dlrved on time it will be a year and I will be grateful after a stressful process. Fortunately my dealership was great in getting it this far.
Congrats! 🥂 Getting a GT3 slot is remarquable, almost impossible from what I read. Only for long time Porsche owners and even then the experience is still stressful! Share your build if you wish.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Best of luck for a speedy and successful delivery. It was an interesting experience for sure!

·
Registered
606 Posts
PTS Oslo Blue. CXX Three tone interior. Blk/Cognac/Truffle Brown. Steering Wheel BLK/Truffle Brown With matte carbon fiber.
Thanks! Guess there are not too many « performance » options to add to a GT3. I’ve never tried to spec one. Still, did you take a MT or PDK, add PCCB? The rest must be all standard. 🤷🏻‍♂️😅

·
Registered
640 Posts
My friend took two years to get his . I took one year to get my GTS . Most of us here have felt some level of worry and a long timeline . In the end you are part of a great club once you have the vehicle . Oslo is a beautiful color !! Congrats in advance .

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My friend took two years to get his . I took one year to get my GTS . Most of us here have felt some level of worry and a long timeline . In the end you are part of a great club once you have the vehicle . Oslo is a beautiful color !! Congrats in advance .
Much appreciate Your comments. the good news is I finally have a Comm# and I personally verified with Porsche NA in Atlanta that its in the system. My Porsche web portal is reflecting a Nov delivery. My dlr is showing the same so time will tell.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It's great to be on this forum. Long time Porsche owner. I received my VIN number last week for my 2022 911 Turbo S. Estimate dealer arrival 10/7. I'll be parting with my 2013 911 Turbo S after 10 years owning this one.

·
Registered
606 Posts
It's great to be on this forum. Long time Porsche owner. I received my VIN number last week for my 2022 911 Turbo S. Estimate dealer arrival 10/7. I'll be parting with my 2013 911 Turbo S after 10 years owning this one.
Welcome and Congrats Mark! Why don’t you start a new post of your own so that all members can read you, not just those following this particular thread.

You could share your build and your long experience with Porsche cars. And in particular the 911 Turbo S! The 992 Turbo S is now just crazy fast. Too fast? Share your thoughts…

·
Registered
858 Posts
Welcome and Congrats Mark! Why don’t you start a new post of your own so that all members can read you, not just those following this particular thread.

You could share your build and your long experience with Porsche cars. And in particular the 911 Turbo S! The 992 Turbo S is now just crazy fast. Too fast? Share your thoughts…
I think that’s a great idea….and welcome to you!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts