Porsche 992 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm being told that Porsche hasn't opened up any allocations for the 2023 model year yet. I was originally told I was going to be able to order in June. I was hoping to get my order submitted for my 2023 911 Turbo S now. Has anybody heard anything about the timing of the 2023 models?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm being told that Porsche hasn't opened up any allocations for the 2023 model year yet. I was originally told I was going to be able to order in June. I was hoping to get my order submitted for my 2023 911 Turbo S now. Has anybody heard anything about the timing of the 2023 models?
I put a deposit for a 23' Turbo last month. Dealer told me it will be a 12 months wait and to not contact them before:(. I thought it's a good thing as there are pictures circulating online suggesting a facelift and I would want to see it first before I put an order.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I think a year is being optimistic . I waited a year and things have gotten worse . On Rennlist they are saying 2 years . I didn't ask about another 911 but did ask about. Macan GTS .
"12 months" is what I was told .

·
Registered
700 Posts
Haven’t heard but I’ll check with my SA.

·
Registered
455 Posts
In Montreal, after saying 18-24 months, they now refuse to give ANY waiting period! So at least 2 years seems to be more likely here. That said, Porsche may decide to produce more Turbos since that model has the highest profit margin. A way to compensate the diminished production numbers. Who knows?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts