Porsche 992 Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dlr confirmed my 2023 build is now locked and schld for production mid Sept. So far everything moving fwrd.
My dealer confirmed my allocation about two weeks ago. I need to finalize my options in a week. Delivery is expected late December for my basic 911 convertible. I really appreciate the job my salesman did in swapping out a coupe for a 2023 convertible from another dealer. Porsche really makes an effort to please.

·
Registered
799 Posts
My dealer confirmed my allocation about two weeks ago. I need to finalize my options in a week. Delivery is expected late December for my basic 911 convertible. I really appreciate the job my salesman did in swapping out a coupe for a 2023 convertible from another dealer. Porsche really makes an effort to please.
Welcome to the Forum @Moss and congrats on getting your allocation! Curious to know the delay between your order/deposit and build/delivery confirmation. If you read some of the posts here, you will find out that a lot of us weren't thrilled (that's putting it mildly) with the Porsche "experience" this time around. Maybe things are changing. "Swapping" allocations from other dealers is something dealers stopped doing in the last couple of years. In my case, Porsche didn't/couldn't do anything "in order to please" and I waited 17 months from order to delivery 😕 ! Maybe you're VIP and don't know it? ;)

Share your build if you wish until you can post some pics of your 992.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Awesome…enjoy!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Welcome to the Forum @Moss and congrats on getting your allocation! Curious to know the delay between your order/deposit and build/delivery confirmation. If you read some of the posts here, you will find out that a lot of us weren't thrilled (that's putting it mildly) with the Porsche "experience" this time around. Maybe things are changing. "Swapping" allocations from other dealers is something dealers stopped doing in the last couple of years. In my case, Porsche didn't/couldn't do anything "in order to please" and I waited 17 months from order to delivery 😕 ! Maybe you're VIP and don't know it? ;)

Share your build if you wish until you can post some pics of your 992.
For another reference @CH61, I put down my deposit early June 2022 (June 2 I think) and the "Track your Dream" app is saying delivery on 12/30/2022. From what I see, I should not hold my breath on that date due to high possibility of delays right? I guess I should not complain since it appears my timeline is faster than average?

·
Registered
799 Posts
For another reference @CH61, I put down my deposit early June 2022 (June 2 I think) and the "Track your Dream" app is saying delivery on 12/30/2022. From what I see, I should not hold my breath on that date due to high possibility of delays right? I guess I should not complain since it appears my timeline is faster than average?
I did wait a long time but once I got my build date things went very fast. I wish the same to you. No waiting at the ports and relatively quick transfer from Halifax to Montreal. It actually took longer from the Canadian port of Halifax to Montreal than from Germany to Canada! LOL!

Let’s hope you get that Xmas present. Even if it arrives on New Year’s Day! 🤞

21 - 28 of 28 Posts