Porsche 992 Forum banner
81 - 100 of 126 Posts

Registered
Damn! That pops! They gave me a goodie bag but I鈥檓 over my head about washing. I鈥檓 more of a spray detail guy.
I use your technique also with a different product I found here. But mostly for touch-ups and wiping dust. Works great! Thanks for the advice. I had never heard about waterless car wash.

Registered
I use your technique also with a different product I found here. But mostly for touch-ups and wiping dust. Works great! Thanks for the advice. I had never heard about waterless car wash.
Heres what they gave me but the blue bottle says I can only use once a month鈥鈥檒l call them tomorrow. The yellow bottle is a wash.
Liquid Drinkware Bottle Blue Water bottle

Here is what they gave me. Yellow bottle is a wash but blue bottle says use once a month so what about in between? I鈥檒l call them in the morning.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
No more loaners, my baby is back freshly ceramic coated and ready for the weekend! View attachment 1006
How do you like it? Did they do a good job with the ceramic? Make sure you buy the proper pH soap.

I couldn鈥檛 deal with chalk. I was wrestling back-and-forth with this for a don鈥檛 even know how long. I changed my build and sent this link to my salesman

Registered
How do you like it? Did they do a good job with the ceramic? Make sure you buy the proper pH soap.

I couldn鈥檛 deal with chalk. I was wrestling back-and-forth with this for a don鈥檛 even know how long. I changed my build and sent this link to my salesman
Well its only day one but the Opti Coat Plus makes it look wet! Roof, paint correction and rims look sweet. Even after an hour ride home its clean, even rims! I also saw your build. Stripping you of the Pontiff title to Darth Vader鈥.damn you Larry!

Registered

Beautiful! Add light tint 25% (i think that is the ligher one) even though i know you dont like it. I have not looked at your details, my service will cut in 10min. Can you still add leather wrapped steering column, leather or suede sun visors? That car would look perfect next to my gts馃槣

Registered

Larry, Larry, Larry, do you realize that we're agonizing about the color of your next Macan GTS....with you! 馃槄 I just popped a valium. :p

I'm sold on JBM but how about some contrast on the wheels in order to avoid the Darth Vader title? LOL! It's not that I don't like the satin black spyder wheels (that would contrast beautifully on chalk) but with JBM, did you consider the silver spyders, Turbo design wheels or even the Exclusive sport design in JBM? Remember, I'm neutral. Hmm, maybe NOT!

BTW, when is your lock date?

Registered
Larry, Larry, Larry, do you realize that we're agonizing about the color of your next Macan GTS....with you! 馃槄 I just popped a valium. :p

I'm sold on JBM but how about some contrast on the wheels in order to avoid the Darth Vader title? LOL! It's not that I don't like the satin black spyder wheels (that would contrast beautifully on chalk) but with JBM, did you consider the silver spyders, Turbo design wheels or even the Exclusive sport design in JBM? Remember, I'm neutral. Hmm, maybe NOT!

BTW, when is your lock date?
The reason I'm curious about your lock date is that I might have to renew my prescription! 馃槄

81 - 100 of 126 Posts