Porsche 992 Forum banner
101 - 120 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
Larry, Larry, Larry, do you realize that we're agonizing about the color of your next Macan GTS....with you! 😅 I just popped a valium. :p

I'm sold on JBM but how about some contrast on the wheels in order to avoid the Darth Vader title? LOL! It's not that I don't like the satin black spyder wheels (that would contrast beautifully on chalk) but with JBM, did you consider the silver spyders, Turbo design wheels or even the Exclusive sport design in JBM? Remember, I'm neutral. Hmm, maybe NOT!

BTW, when is your lock date?
I would love to have the GT design wheels. They are not available. I’m gonna get the standard wheel and if somehow I ever decide to switch which I doubt it would be for a set of HRE‘s. my current black Macan turbo and former black GTS cars had silver wheels and it would not have mattered had they been black.

If I were to add some contrast to the car it would be in the GTS package. It’s just so outrageously expensive that I feel it’s a waste on a standard color Macan. Unlike with the 911 a person has the individually option the items on the Premium package plus which skyrockets the price. Plus I would choose the chalk and to do that I would have to get the gloss black brake calipers. It’s about $7000 more to do this and it’s just not worth it. I won’t do the silver wheel.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
After a night of thinking about it ........ I AM STICKING WITH THE CHALK BUILD !!!! :eek::ROFLMAO:

Im am waiting for 8 AM to text my salesman not to change the original build . I hate ordering a car !!!

101 - 120 of 126 Posts