Porsche 992 Forum banner
121 - 126 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
I know most here have a Macan (except Bobby) but I posted this review on Macan Forum and agreed on just about every point he made . I would not be trading in my 2020 turbo if this newest refresh wasn't the real deal . I rarely watch the entire review . This one I did .

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
I’m thinking you should go with black….not!
I know you cringed at JBM .

The thing that led me to trade my car was a friend bought a Macan GTS . Its was his first new car ever and his first premium car (he lives in NYC) . A few days after he got it he decided to take his vacation and went on a marathon road trip . He sent me POV footage from these desolate canyon roads on. places like South Dakota and Montana . He was just ripping in this new car like surfing. I was able to notice all of the improvements and was blown away by it .

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Hm
So ceramic is not one solid protective film? It is microcells that adhere to individual fabric?
No. PPF or Paint Protective Film protects from road debris stones etc. I used XPEL Ceramic coating keeps car clean so MUCH less washing, brake dust etc. XPEL first then the ceramic coating. I used Opti Coat Plus, its a 7 year coating. It’s really amazing.

121 - 126 of 126 Posts